User card?

Quick question: what is a ‘user card’? It seems to require a photo in the personal profile preferences.

Thank you,
Marilyn

“User card”? If you mean Personal card on the forum, personal card is when you look one topic and you click on the icon of the poster. With that click, “personal” card opens where there are all “important” data about the user like when did one joined, when they posted the last post, you can send PM directly from that “user card” etc. It doesn’t require photo it can be gravatar icon also which is automatically set when making the profile if you didn’t upload the photo. Such personal card optionally has its background if you upload it for that purpose.

So, this is “personal card” I know. If you talk about some other personal card, you’ll have to be more specific.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From the Discourse site:

2 Likes

This is what I actually said.

1 Like

Thank you Tatjana–I see it now. Neat!

1 Like

Excellent Louis–between you and Tatjana, not only is my Welsh improving, but I am learning e-speak vocabulary. I am a bit behind, but eager to learn :turtle:

DIOLCH,
Marilyn

2 Likes

But it’s always helpful to see more than one way of answering the same question, especially with extra links, so we’re very grateful to Louis for adding this extra material… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. I didn’t mean to do any harm. As a matter in fact, I didn’t know User card’s background could be animated if enabled by the forum owners. :slight_smile:

So … Diolch @louis in deed.

2 Likes