Unable to re-subscribe to the Welsh language set

Hi all, please forgive me if this has been asked before but I can’t find the exact same issue and time is going on.

I cancelled my sub a short while ago since I was moving house and had less time to listen to Welsh - I had enough downloaded to my phone to keep me going for a good while. I now have a new phone with none of that pre-downloaded Welsh on it and while I do intend to try to transfer some of the files I had on my old one to the new one I was actually very nearly finished with that content anyway.

On my new phone I am unable to access subscriber content, which makes sense since my sub is no longer active. However when I log into the SSiW site and try to resubscribe it simply says “Your subscription has been set up. Thank you” - and it does nothing else, i.e. not setting up my subscription (when I refresh the page it still gives me the option to subscribe).

I have tried this in various browsers in case it was some strange Chrome caching issue but to no avail. This is starting to have a big detrimental effect on my learning now, so I’m reaching out in desperation in hope that somebody might be able to help me resolve this issue?

Diolch yn fawr iawn!
Gareth

Hi Gareth - sorry for the hiccup - we’ve had problems with resubscriptions before, so I suspect @kinetic will have to help you manually with this - should be done by this afternoon :sunny:

Thank you very much for your support and your patience! :sunny:

That’s great, thanks Aran! I shall await eagerly but patiently :smile:

1 Like

There you are, give it another try now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s working now, thanks Kinetic! Dw i’n mynd nol cwrs canol! … ar ol i fi gwpla fy’n waith i :frowning:

2 Likes