Tweet your successes

I had a good day with my Welsh yesterday and decided to post a tweet to tell the world how pleased I was. The reaction has been brilliant. I haven’t got a huge number of followers, but loads of people have reacted to favourite the tweet, retweet it and send replies. For a time my phone was ringing off the hook - or whatever the smartphone equivalent might be.

This is lovely and all, but I thought I’d mention it here because it never crossed my mind before that there was another online community out there that was willing to spend a moment saying a twitter-version of “well done”,

So if anyone wants a well-deserved pat on the back for their learning successes, I’d definitely recommend tweeting the news. There’s a whole non-learner audience out there just waiting to say congratulations.

3 Likes

What’s your “Tweet” name?

#burrowsteve

(PS: I haven’t posted on this forum before and I think I’ve put my post in the wrong category - I’m guessing a helpful forum-fixer will come along and move it to where ever it should be soon).

It seems general enough to me :sunny:

The fairies may have come along to put it there (was in the Welsh catchall originally). I don’t mind doing that though, seems most important to have people posting, rather than having categories entirely consistent every time :slight_smile:

Aha! Well done those fairies :star:

Yup, agreed, I’ve never been much of a one for worrying about categories.