Title suggestions for a 'how to start learning' booklet?

Take a journey into Welsh, one step at a time

I can not tell you how much I agree with this statement with my limited command of Englishā€¦
(that it works for me, I mean. Not that it works for you. Though I am sure you you are telling the truth when you say it works for you. I shall stop now.)

Hitting the ā€œlikeā€ button for this just wouldnā€™t do it for me!

[Not that I ever do that, anyway.
Off topic, any chance of a ā€œdislikeā€ button?
On the other hand, better not. I might start using it so liberally as to undermine itā€™s value, which would defeat its purposeā€¦ :wink: ]

1 Like

Differences of opinion will always occur on internet forums Owain, because its very hard to express things in the right way in order to prevent misunderstandings or saying things you wouldnā€™t say to some one in a face to face debate. That said, and accepting your suggestion as a light hearted comment :grinning: its best to let water under the bridge and not prolong disputes and ill feelings via mechanisms like dislike votes, I would say. The most important thing is this community and its open and positive nature! Iā€™m certain you agree!

Hwyl,

Stu

2 Likes

You are correct in saying it was a light hearted comment.

3 Likes

Rather ironic ā€œlikesā€ there! :wink:

Wouldnā€™t have thought it needed an explanation, but glad to have cleared that up!

Just found the image of someone continuously tapping out ā€œdislikeā€, ā€œdislikeā€, ā€œdislikeā€ to counter a flood of ā€œlikesā€ rather amusingā€¦

Still, thatā€™s just me Iā€™m sure!

2 Likes

No irony whatsoever from me Owain :smile:
Stu

1 Like