The Saturday at Noon, Zoom!

Of course! :+1: I will send via Private Message.

Rich :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I have the link please? It’s early for me on a Saturday (american here!) but I’d like the option if I’m up and ready! :grinning:

1 Like

Of course! :+1:

1 Like

Sat 22nd at Noon

Everyone welcome - let me know and I’ll send the link! Everything is just for fun - listen if you like! :sunny:

….if you send me topic suggestions, I’ll put them on the list and they’ll come up in future weeks…

Topic

• If you had a choice of going for a drink with anyone from history to the present day (I.e. whether they are dead or alive) who would it be? :thinking:

Last week/ Next week…

What’s happening with you at the moment?

Kids Joke to finish

…see if you can find one which works in Welsh.

Rich :slight_smile:

Sat 29th at Noon

Carys is in the chair this week! :dancer: although I will probably be lurking in the wings for technology reasons (long story!).

Everyone welcome - let me know and I’ll send the link! Everything is just for fun - listen if you like! :sunny:

….if you send me topic suggestions, I’ll put them on the list and they’ll come up in future weeks…

Topic

• What picture is important to you and why?

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

Could you please send me the link to join; thanks.

1 Like

Yes if course! :slightly_smiling_face:

Shwmae Rich, I’ve just seen this post. Is this a regular thing now?
Diolch
Gareth

1 Like

Hi @gareth-mitchell

Yes it is - you’ve just made me think to look when we started - Dec 20 - so we’ve passed our birthday without realising! :tada::birthday:

(Although in truth there has been a meeting at that time since the beginning of lock down 1).

I can send you a link via PM if you’d like?

Yes please Rich. I’m quite unreliable as i lead a hectic life but i want to get involved in some discourse so an invite would be much appreciated

1 Like

OK, I’ve sent you the link as a PM.

There a few people who are there every week - a few more who are there most weeks - and a large number who join when they are able/ every now and then…so this is very common.

By some weird rule of nature we always seem to have a sensible number so that everyone gets a decent chance to chat. It’s a very friendly environment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rich

Thanks for the link, Rich, much appreciated. So the chat is on Saturdays at noon? Please advise.

1 Like

Yep, that’s right :+1:

Sat 5th at Noon

Chrissie is in the chair this week! :dancer:

Topic

A topic/ question from Eileen this week (diolch yn fawr :slightly_smiling_face:):

• If you want to strengthen the Welsh language what can/ could you do?

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 12th at Noon

Topic

• How do you use Welsh during the Week?
  • What is helping you progress/ keep your Welsh going ?
  • Is there one thing or something that is more useful ?

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 19th at Noon

Topic

• What is your favourite food and why ?
  • What food do you hate and why?

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 26th at Noon

Topic

• Tell us anything connected to St David’s Day - past or present…

• A slice of history perhaps…are you doing something this year…or something that used to happen in your area - traditions and activities…

• Noson lawen, toddlers in traditional uniform, feast / buffets, daffodils, leeks etc - make something up, anything :grin:

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 5th at Noon

Topic

…some quick questions , some deeper topics!:

• Favourite pancake topping(s)?.. make any this year?

• St David’s day update - did you do anything special? …

• As Learner Of The Year starts - do you ever stop being a learner? What are milestones for a learner? What does fluent mean?

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

Could I join you on Saturday 12th March please? Might not be brave enough to say much!

1 Like

Yes, of course - I’ll send you the link by private message.