The Saturday at Noon, Zoom!

Yes please.

1 Like

Hi @harvey_fudge

I’ve sent you the link via Private Message.

See you there.

Rich :slightly_smiling_face:

Sat 16th of September

Let me know if you’d like to join and I’ll send you the link.

Topic

…Just for fun - and giving you a chance.to think about it beforehand if you want:

‘Your day’ e.g.

• …what time do you wake up - different at weekends? :thinking: What time do you go to bed?

• Do you have breakfast - what do you have? What about lunch and tea?

• Do you have things you have to do each day or week?

If we have time

What happened last week…

…what will happen next week?

1 Like

If someone has time to give, could there be a Saturday at Noon Zoom here in the USA? We are 5 hours behind you… thanks for being so supportive on our Welsh journey!

1 Like

@Novem has mentioned to me that there is/ was a US chat group on Slack (are you on Slack?) - perhaps @Novem can provide some info on where to look.

If there is interest I could certainly do a Zoom at Noon + 5h! :grin: - using the same topic - with a view to getting something started. Maybe with the info from above, there may be others or a natural group that could emerge.

Hello! It seems to be on Mondays and Fridays 3 pst/6 est but you can find it in the #american-chat channel in the SSiW Community Chat slack - if you’re not sure where to find it just ask and someone will link it to you!

edit - removed the “not WSP” bit, diolch @ann-6 :wink:

1 Like

You can access the group via Welsh Speaking Practice Slack too, but there the link is in the #the-americas channel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I might manage to join this week, could I have the link please?

1 Like

Hi @M2017

Wrth gwrs! I’ve sent it you by private message.

1 Like

Sat 23rd of September

Topic

…Just for fun - and giving you a chance.to think about it beforehand if you want:

‘Chores’

• …which things do you enjoy doing?

• …which ones do you put off? E.g. Ironing, washing, washing up, vacuuming

• Do you have an option to divide them up? Who does what? Are there some you never do?

If we have time

What happened last week…

Thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed my first proper conversation in Welsh, not including with myself.

1 Like

@M2017

…you did great! …and so many interesting things came up to discuss in the future :grin:

You are up and running :+1:

1 Like

Sat 30th of September

Topic

‘Show n Tell’

• …bring along an object…

• …tell us something about it…! :grin:

If we have time

What happened last week…

Trying to join, * see a screen with just me and - possibly - Geraint - no person in the picture. And no response either. Tried rejoining - still the same. Did you finish early today @rich?

Alignment of the stars I guess - happened once before I think in 3 years - noone there at 12 - waited for quite a while then declared an early lunch! :grin:

Rich

Diolch am sgwrs hyfryd Geraint ac Eileen :slightly_smiling_face:

So sorry Rich - after a few struggles with the technology, had a lovely chat with Geraint and Eileen.
Hope you had a had a nice relaxed lunch :crossed_fingers:

Hello everyone,

So, I’m not going to be around today - Liz has come down to see me and it has hammered down since she arrived! :grin: - supposed to be dry today - going to take the opportunity.

However, everyone can still log in to the meeting and chat - so give it a shot and see who is there.

Richard :slightly_smiling_face:

Sat 14th of October

Topic

‘Activities, Frequencies / Times’

You choose activities/!frequency e.g.

• …what things do you do once a year
  • …what about once a month or even a week
  • …what about multiples e.g twice a year

…maybe with a couple of unusual ones thrown in?:thinking:

If we have time

What happened last week…

Sat 21st

So, Liz is down for the weekend and her birthday :tada: AND the forecast is dry :tada::tada: - well whadaya know - so we will take this opportunity to venture out and see the world.

However, as usual, the meeting is there in Zoom and everyone is free to join and chat as I know you.do…