The Saturday at Noon, Zoom!

Sat 27th at Noon

Everyone welcome - let me know and I’ll send the link! Everything is just for fun - listen if you like! :sunny:

….if you send me topic suggestions, I’ll put them on the list and they’ll come up in future weeks…

Topic

They are sending a rocket to test returning to the moon on Monday - this time to create a permanent Base there…and then on Mars…

• Any interest in the stars/ planets? :thinking:

• Ever seen the Milky Way whilst somewhere dark at night?

• How would you feel about a holiday/ trip to the moon?

• is it a good idea or a waste of money?

Last week/ Next week…

What’s happening with you at the moment?

Kids Joke to finish

…see if you can find one which works in Welsh.

Rich :slight_smile:

Sat 3rd at Noon

Everyone welcome - let me know and I’ll send the link! Everything is just for fun - listen if you like! :sunny:

….if you send me topic suggestions, I’ll put them on the list and they’ll come up in future weeks…

Topic

A topic suggestion from Helen this week - which I think is lighthearted! :grin:

• When you are as poor as a church mouse what would be the last luxury you would give up?

I don’t think I’ll get chance to be there this week as I’m away for the weekend.

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

So sorry I missed this one! :confused:

1 Like

Sat 17th at Noon

Topic - Seasons

I’m going to be in the middle of the Dalby Forrest tomorrow on a Scout camp - experiencing a season I guess! - but in my absence:

• Which is your favourite season and why?

• …and if you had to choose another…? :thinking:

• Which is your least favourite and why?

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 24th at Noon

Topic - recommendations - books, films etc

I’m on a training course tomorrow - I’m on an unfortunate sequence of Saturdays where I can’t be there - but in my absence:

• What have you Read recently in Welsh ?
  • …what have you watched - film or series…
  • …radio program or podcast in Welsh?

A chance to share or recommend things to others.

Last week/ Next week…

Kids Joke to finish

On phone with daughter at start - then too late I’m guessing. Mae’n ddrwg 'da fi bawb - gobeithio eich gweld chi wythnos nesa.
Sorry everyone - hope to see you next week :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

So, I believe Eileen is back tomorrow - I am due to be in the Dales with Scouts who are climbing all day.

Hopefully it will not be raining all day :neutral_face:

Anyway, I think last week’s subject is still available - hopefully I’ll be there next week at last!

Rich :slightly_smiling_face:

Diolch am y sgwrs bawb! :slight_smile:
One reason I think I enjoyed - and got to speak so much Welsh during - my weekend in Llandudno, was that I met up with a few people I knew from online chats, doing something relaxed (in Welsh, of course) before the “official” meetup. This not only gave more chance to relax into using Welsh, it also meant a feeling of being with friends when joining the main meeting I had gone to attend. Starting off more at ease was then helpful for that meeting too.
I’m sharing this in case others might find a similar approach helpful.
I’m also posting this in Saesneg in case something didn’t come across in my Welsh explanation in the chat!!

1 Like

I have news…:open_mouth:

…but I’m not sure I’m going to be able to join the meeting.

I will try - if only for a short while.

Sgwrs gwych - diolch bawb :slight_smile:

Gobeithio bod dy newyddion yn dda @rich ; I hope your news is good :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think I’m going to be there tomorrow! :man_dancing::tada:

It will be good to catch up with everyone after a bit of a gap!

Diolch yn fawr am y sgwrs, Lynette a Geraint :slight_smile:

At last I’m able to be there today! :man_dancing::tada: So i‘m really looking forward to catchng up with whoever else is on the zoom today!

I’ll be around again at Noon for whoever wants a chat - we might have to ban football as a topic :grin:

Rich

I am interested could you send me the link. I just cancelled my last message by mistake

1 Like

OK one second…

Generally Saturdays have been simpler of late which means I’ve been able to join in again - after the laundrette in Tywyn :grin:

We’ve had different groups of people each week as usual which has reminded me how lovely these conversations are - and what a lovely group of people there are who drop in for an hour each week. :slightly_smiling_face:

See.you at 12 if you have the opportunity.

1 Like

( I’m working on an assignment over the weekend but will take some time out - good excuse! :grin: - for an hour at Noon!)

For the uninitiated - at the moment there are usually a handful-to-half-a-dozen people.

There is a rolling cast - depending who is available on the day. :slightly_smiling_face:

All levels of conversation are fine - perfect for people wanting to get started.

You can listen if you like.

Let me know if you want to join and I will send you the link.

So, I’ll be driving back to Harrogate today (seeing as I haven’t woken up to snow).

Depending on where I am on my journey - I will take the opportunity to join in for a spell if it arises.

Maybe see you there!

Do hope your journey’s going well @rich ; diolch yn fawr am y sgwrs Geraint :slight_smile: