The free app/ 6 month course plus hello!

HI there! I’m new so hello… I was going to write a sentence in Welsh but I can’t find the vocab list for week 2 and my guess spelling will be terrible… so I guess my first question is - is there a vocab list in Welsh every week so you can see how it is written if you want to? If so where do I find it? On week one it was a link below the tasks. Also, I am signed up to the 6 month course- and I am LOVING it and how quickly I feel like I’m learning so DIOLCH (I can spell that!). I just downloaded the app and it seems to be the same as the 6 month course- does anyone know what the difference is? Thank you…

1 Like

Hi Beth,

The 6 month course came along just after I started so I don’t know the answer to the questions related to that…but I can say …Welcome to the Forum …whilst you are waiting for an answer!

Rich :grinning:

Oo, I had better flag this up to someone who knows the answer - @siaronjames or @aran - as by replying to say hello I may have buried your question!

Sorry about that!

Rich

ummm - I don’t have the answer I’m afraid, and Aran may be busy in USA to check in as much as usual so…er… @Deborah-SSi Can you advise Beth?

1 Like

Hi Beth,
There is a vocab list for each Challenge, so if you look on the website you’ll be able to see it there.
Good to hear that you’re loving the 6 month course! I hope we see you in a hangout before too long. The 6mws Slack community is a good place to ask questions too, as you’ll get answers from people who are further on in the course than you sharing their experiences.
The 6 Month course is based on Levels 1 and 2, which you can get on the app as well. The difference with the course is that you get the weekly emails, the specific online support, and all the additional tasks that help you to become a confident Welsh speaker. If you like you can listen to the challenges using the app, but you need to use the website or click on the links in the Monday emails to tick off that you’ve done them. That isn’t available in the apps.

1 Like