The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Just done it a couple of times and did it in 4minutes 30 seconds - hurrah!!

I did it.

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge congratulations to all of you, great effort!!! You are now PINK!

@marilyn-walsh
@phil-egan
@TriciaN
@sue-humberstone
@janekajimoto3
@gillian-kemp2
@glynthomas-2
@roobat32
@hilary-blumer
@mary-17
@ruth-rands
@cathy-nicholas
@janet-legget-jones
@McHaffie
@jonathan-21
@andrew-graham

1 Like

Done it!

I donā€™t know if this will work as I have not share a private link from my sound cloud before. https://soundcloud.com/user-178456516/the-13-sentences/s-mmrZsNtHbNd

Having done it and gone pink, Iā€™ve found myself a week behind due to anxiety about: am I really making progress or am I in the category of those who have to repeat?; am I just feeling insecure because of my age (70); or am I doing this daily exercise (5 minute test) right - because it feels too easy - or am I compounding errors?

Just completed the 5 minute test :grin:

Just completed the ā€˜Five Minutesā€™ test :blush:

Done it! Not ambitious phrases tho.

Lol, same here, I think they made sence

Done it!

Done

Thanks for this weekā€™s challenge in week 6. I have managed to do the sentences in 5 minutes looking forward to my award! Sue Rogers

Done it / ei wneud

Finished the ā€˜5 Minutes testā€™! I always find ā€œThat I needā€ the hardest, because I canā€™t think of many sentences I want to say with this constructionā€¦

Hereā€™s a useful one for that - " &&&&& is a word that I need to remember" , where &&&&& is a word of your choice (ideally one that you struggle with and need to remember!) :wink: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done it but posting takes so much longer - still donā€™t know what I am doing with posting!

Done it!

Done it!