The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Gwych @Bill_Evans :heart: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau in your red badges @elizabeth-30 & @l-jay :red_circle: :partying_face:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn @Novem :blush:

Da iawn @suzanna-jackson :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart:

Here we go! If you like long silences broken by what sounds like a old Yorkshireman murdering Klingon you’ve come to the right place.

Fill yer boots https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/3034/6min_11_fullset.mp3

I’m not entirely convinced this recorded properly, because it seems to be silent, but I’m pretty sure I could hear it listening back at the time.

Gwych, da iawn @TheSplendidBean a @jadeashleyluke! :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart: I’m sure I’d be able to say the same for you, @daniel-newman, but I can’t hear anything either - could you try checking to see if you have a second file on your device, or maybe try posting it again, or recording a new one? :sweat_smile:

Hopefully that should work, I’ve rerecorded and could hear it this time.

done it

At last - managed (with help) to negotiate the technicalities of posting the 5 Min test recordings - I think

Llongyfarchiadau bawb, great job on your first recordings! @daniel-newman, @trevor-foster,
@michael-cross a @chris-bee :tada: :heart:

Da iawn @Bill_Evans! :partying_face:

1 Like