The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Thanks for sharing your recording. I’m on week 13 and listening to your sentences has been very helpful. You’re doing really well - keep up your hard work.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Listening back I realise how much more vocab I have learnt since I recorded this. It really does work but you are coming up to some tricky weeks!!

Here’s the link to my 5 mins tester

Here goes… apologies for what you’re about to hear, had a nightmare with the recording tool , eventually realised problem with my tablet so tried on phone , but head was battered so after a few tries (hopefully one without swearing worked)

Well here goes, hope it works! Apologies for ‘lispy’ quality due to my neurological condition, especially when nervous!

1 Like

Aaagh…my accent!!!

Andrew

2 Likes

Sounds great Andrew! I’ve moved your message here to the ‘5 minutes test’ thread. :slight_smile:

Fabulous sentences everyone! :slight_smile:

You now have your RED badges!

@nigel-12
@bryn-jones
@sandy-mather
@andrew-copson

2 Likes

Thank you! Hadn’t realised it was in the wrong place :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr iawn @CatrinLliarJones :smiley:

1 Like

Here we go! have a good week, everyone!
Fay

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn Catrin

Here are my sentences, mistakes and all (I still have a bit of a block about “mawr” and “muy”)!

1 Like

Here’s mine posted. Hope I comes out OK.

1 Like

Well done on producing some fantastic sentences! You now have your RED badges! Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn!

@Fay
@ruth-22
@malcolm-williams

Diolch Catrin!

1 Like

Diolch Catrin

1 Like

1 Like