Taro'r Post today on Radio Cymru

It was only a brief appearance but during the last 10 minutes of Taro’r Post on Radio Cymru today there was a discussion about the possibility of a woman being appointed to the WRU board and I was asked to represent my workplace, Chwarae Teg, and make a comment live on air. I was pretty nervous but I think it came off OK, and Nia Medi at Radio Cymru was very supportive and complimentary about my Welsh. The link is http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04l8b9g and the topic starts about 48:50 in, with my contribution at about 52:30. So if I can do it, so can others! Let’s hear more SSiWers on the airwaves :smile:

13 Likes

Gwych, llongyfarchiadau mawr :star2:

@Deborah-SSi I was listening to it live at work (admittedly not understanding much), and I had taken my headphones off for a moment to answer a call… When I put them back on, I recognized your voice. It sounded great on this end. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Joanie! That’s amazing to think that I met you so recently at bootcamp and there you are on the other side of the world hearing me on Radio Cymru! :star2:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau, Dee.

1 Like

Da iawn i ti Dee!

1 Like

Diolch i chi, bawb :slight_smile:

1 Like

Da iawn Dee! Wnest ti siarad yn wych! :clap: