Successful week!

29 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau! Da iawn ti! :thumbsup: :star:

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau! :champagne:

2 Likes

Gwych

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn. Ti’ 'di haeddu fo.

2 Likes

Arbennig iawn, Anthony, arbennig iawn :star: :star2:

1 Like

Gwych! Llongyfarchiau mawr! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anthony - you are an inspiration to anyone who is wondering about learning Welsh, and what impact it might have on their lives.

Diolch o galon i ti!

3 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau @AnthonyCusack!

(The rest I’ll say in English for all the learners who are not that advanced to understand things yet).

I’m very honoured I had the priviledge to be on the same bootcamp with you in 2016. You inspired me even tnen and you are inspiring me since then. Welsh language, singing, reading the stories to kids, explaining medical things and beyond that … all in Cymraeg even then, it was inspirational. I can just imagine how far you improved since then.

You’re not Welsh learner anymore, remember this! YOU ARE A WELSH SPEAKER!!!

(Now I’m waiting to that “Welsh singer” bit … :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau , great achievement ! :pray:

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau Anthony! Inspiring.

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau!!

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn unwaith eto @AnthonyCusack!!! You are such a dedicated and hard worker and deserve every accolade - we are all very proud of you, you are such an inspiration! :smile:

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn i chi gyd!!

All of your words mean so much to me! Preaching to the converted here but the feeling of getting someone else to learn or use their Welsh is second to none! So to get a certificate on top of that award (reward) is a fantastic feeling.

2 Likes