Subscription question - payment not taken by 'SSI' this month?

Not sure if I’m posting this in the right section, but just a quick question - I started my paid subscription last month for £10 per month, starting on the 26th October, but we’re now onto 28th November and I see this month’s payment hasn’t been taken out of my bank account. It’s not a problem or anything as my subscription is still active so I can still access all the courses, but I was wondering why ‘SSI’ hasn’t taken the payment for this month yet? I’m happy to support this place so just want to make sure all is ok.

2 Likes

Oops! Thank you VERY much for flagging that up, Neil! @Kinetic - is this a hiccup, or just a Recurly/dates kind of thing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah I think it was actually my fault - my bank account has a main account and a linked top up debit card part. Whenever I want to pay things by direct debit, I simply transfer money from the main account to the top up debit part. It looks like I forgot to do that by the 26th, I’m such a wally! All is in order on my end now, so please take this month’s payment when ready. Oddly, the ‘SSI’ subscription didn’t cancel and still allowed me access to the materials. Anyway sorry for the hassle, will make sure this doesn’t happen again!

1 Like

Yep, that looks like it’s what happened, but it’s all okay now - our payment provider automatically retries every couple of days when payments fail, until it manages to take the payment successfully (or until it gives up, but that doesn’t happen until there have been several failures). As it happens, it had another go just this morning, and it’s all sorted. Cheers!

2 Likes

Excellent, thank you. Glad it’s finally all sorted :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like I have had this happen too. I have been subscribing since March at £3.95. When I have logged in on a different phone I couldn’t access the challenges and was asked to subscribe. I have been able to download challenges on a tablet that I was logged in on until now. I checked my bank, and no payment has been taken since September. Could someone have a look into this please? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @mandii - could you send an email through to admin@saysomethingin.com please, and I’ll see if I can see what’s happened … or I’ll pass it over to Ifan if I can’t :slight_smile:

1 Like