Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury meetup

Hi Litah,
We are meeting in Winchester. Mail me at
mike@bpe-ds.com and I’ll give you the details and put you on the mailing list.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Aran,
Thank you for the nice words.
I feel like I am going at 100 miles an hour but I’m absolutely addicted to SSIW! :grin:

You’re absolutely right about the “Welsh only” scenario. I’ve only ever had 1 proper conversation and it was scary but extremely satisfying! I know practice makes perfect so just want to crack on and stop worrying that I won’t be able to do it.

I won’t know until I try! 🖒

1 Like

Mike, thank you for the email address. I’ll message you tomorrow.

I’d love to arrange for your second proper conversation to be with an experienced Welsh tutor - you’d give them a minor heart attack!

You definitely, definitely need to try and get some weekly conversation hook-ups happening - because you genuinely have learnt the vast majority of what you need, and the rest will come much more easily from conversation than from lessons… :sunny:

Hi Aran,

Is there a chance to arrange something like this?
It would probably give me a heart attack but it sounds very exciting too! 

If you could point me in the right direction that would be amazing.
You can email me directly at Litah.atans@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks ever so much!

Wwww… [sucks teeth]… it’s not a common thing - most tutors we might ask would probably expect an hourly rate…

There’s one person I could reach out to… I’ll have a word (but I really meant it as a ‘Wouldn’t it be lovely if’ kind of scenario - sorry it didn’t come across like that!)… :sunny:

Haha, no of course. I wouldn’t expect it without an hourly rate anyway! :smile:

Just thought you could put me in touch with someone you could recommend, that’s all!

Oh, if you could stick a few quid in for an hourly rate, than I’d have no hesitation recommending @Mererid - and she’d be well placed to give us interesting feedback on your comparison with other ‘second conversation ever’ learners :sunny: