Solihull SSiW Meetup Saturday 23rd May

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 26th April. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (opposite the HSBC bank) from 10am.

If you have not been to a meetup before, regardless of your level, can I encourage you to come along if you can? You will not regret it! And if you used to come to the meetups, but haven’t been for a while, why not come along again and brush up your conversational skills? Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

I will try and make it this Saturday if I can; I enjoyed the last one enormously.

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

(bump)

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 24th May. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (opposite the HSBC bank) from 10am.

Unfortunately, I will not be there myself this month (first time I’ve missed a meetup in a long time).

Hwyl,

Stu

Unfortunately I’m double-booked, I have to be in Birmingham on Saturday morning, and it’s Birmingham Pride over the remainder of the weekend. I would like to hear all about it afterwards though.

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 26th July. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (opposite the HSBC bank) from 10am.

Wela’ i chi yno!

Stu

Bwmp!

It was lovely to meet up with Angela in Solihull today. Just the two of us (pretty normal over the summer, what with fine weather and holidays and whatnot), so we had an hour and a half of Welsh conversation (no English of course), which topped off a great week of Welsh chat for me (lunch with Mark on Monday and Skyping with Jen on Tuesday).

I hope that we can raise a few more attendees at the next Dorridge evening meetup (13th August) or in Solihull on 23rd August!

Hwyl,

Stu

Sorry to have missed it, I was on holiday still and couldn’t make it.

We missed you David! I hope you can come to either Dorridge or Solihull this month.

Will you be at the Eisteddfod on Thursday?

Hwyl,

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 23rd August. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (opposite the HSBC bank) from 10am.

Wela’ i chi yno!

Stu

Stu:We missed you David! I hope you can come to either Dorridge or Solihull this month. Will you be at the Eisteddfod on Thursday?

Timing has not been my friend this year. A stack of pre-booked commitments has meant I’ve been unable to make it to the Solihull meets this year. Hopefully in the autumn I will have better luck.

We hope to see you soon David!

Hwyl,

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 27th September. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (opposite the HSBC bank) from 10am.

Wela’ i chi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 25th October. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (opposite the HSBC bank) from 10am.

If you have not been to a meetup before, regardless of your level, can I encourage you to come along if you can? You will not regret it! And if you used to come to the meetups, but haven’t been for a while, why not come along again and brush up your conversational skills? Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 22nd November. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (next to the Lloyds bank) from 10am.

Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach (as long as I don’t forget him like I did last Wednesday. Still, new member David found us eventually and he was amazing, having only just finished Challenge 1!)

Gobeithio, wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb?

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Solihull SSiW meetup on the Saturday 24th January. We will be in the Assembly Rooms (Wetherspoons pub) in Solihull town centre (next to the Lloyds bank) from 10am, for lots of Welsh chat - just the ticket after the long Nadolig break!

Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach on the table. Gobeithio, wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

Fabulous turnout this cold morning in Solihull, with 3 first language speakers and 6 dysgwyr. So many of us we had to move upstairs! We had a really wonderful couple of hours of stimulating Welsh conversation, I cannot thank everyone enough for such fantastic support for the group to start off 2015 :smile:

Hwyl,

Stu

2 Likes

Sounds brilliant Stu and wish i had been there.
Afraid i was on the coast looking for wildlife.

Cheers J.P.