Recommendation and my failed attempt to siariad cymraeg

Well done, Jen and All. I’ll look out for you on Telegram. It’s a nice group.
By the way, Siop Tŷ Tawe is open again, now - just the shop, and very safe regarding precautions.

1 Like

I’m haven’t been on telegram in ages. I didn’t understand much. At the moment I’m trying to use my phone less, I might return at some point. Can’t see me visiting Swansea for a while yet but diolch. By the time I go again I’ll be ready to talk to the lovely people in the shop.

1 Like

Yes Telegram went slightly S Wales colloquial at one point, which was fun but a bit tricky. Its eased off a bit now. Also theres a facebook chat group which is nice. Alternatively the practice topic on here is nice also or perhaps actually chat for real on the SSiW Slack perhaps just a few words. It all takes time. I never thought I’d be able to do it but with the right person I can have real conversations now. Some friends tried me out gently at first and now mostly just talk Welsh to me.

1 Like

I’ve been chatting fine when I’ve been chatting. :rofl: I had an impulsive quick chat on facebook this morning, first time in about two weeks. Awkward to arrange chats when I don’t have my work hours in enough advance time. But I’m still trying.

2 Likes