Recap or move on to Level 2

I’m on Level 1 Challenge 23 and I’m getting about 60% of the answers. My listening is either done in the car or whilst walking the dog. She’s a collie, so there’s plenty of walking!
My question is, should I move to Level 2 or have a bit of a recap? I’m getting through about 2 challenges a week, but I’ve had a break of about a month and picked it back up.
I’ve ordered a couple of books to read and looking for opportunities to talk to people at work. I have family that are native speakers, but we don’t talk much.
Any advice gratefully received.
Diolch.

3 Likes

As it happens, Challenges 24 and 25 are partly revision. So that will be your recap. Then you will be ready for Level 2 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Level 2 - it recaps all the stuff from Level 1 as part of Level 2… :slight_smile:

And huge congratulations - you’ve done brilliantly to be hitting 60% on the tricky tail-end of Level 1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the all encouragement. I’ll probably be moving up to Level 2 this weekend. :blush:

3 Likes

I revised the level 1 recap for a week then moved on to level 2
I’ve been learning level 2 and am on 9 and it’s coming together very well thanks to level recap

4 Likes

Excellent - well done, Jim! :star2: