Pnawn da! Sorry I’m late with the Friday Five today!!
Today’s questions are all about making plans. My fairy godmother/the little devil on my shoulder/the person who owns my voodoo doll laughs wildly at my organising and plan making.
Because we are now caring for Aran’s mother and are therefore currently unable to go away for a family holiday, we decided to take the kids out of school a week early and have a family staycation. I created a Trello board with a list of varying fun activities and outings in our area and Aran planned to squeeze a weeks worth of work in to one day. Anyway, our first family day out left Aran’s back in complete and very painful spasm. Our second family outing left Angharad our eldest with an equally painful dislocated elbow, a procedure under general anaesthetic and an overnight stay at Ysbyty Gwynedd! All of this happened whilst Milla (@Novem) was staying with us for the week!
Geraint (@gruntius) knowing us as he does by now would tell you that such a string of events in this household wouldn’t surprise him one little bit.
Anyway on that note…
1) When was the last time you had to drastically change your plans?
2) How good are you at thinking on your feet in emergency situations?
3) Does, or has bad luck ever followed you around?
4) Who has a voodoo doll of you and who do you have a voodoo doll of?
5) How clumsy are you and please give evidence.
6) Make up your own Friday Five question and answer it…