Bore da gyfeillion annwyl! How is everyone today? Do you have an interesting weekend ahead?
1) This morning whilst birthday card shopping in Caernarfon, I overheard a woman complaining that her husband spent way too much time in the pub and that she had spent a whole day on her own wallpaper stripping with a butter-knife. Although her struggle was real, as her friend pointed out to her, the solution was simple - she had a wallpaper steamer to lend and if said husband was sent round to pick it up, then he could be left in charge of the rest of the stripping. Sometimes we need to reach out and stop being martyrs. When was the last time you should have just asked for help?
2) Tomorrow is my birthday, which brings me to the three year countdown before I’m 50. If you were to give me a before 50 bucket list, what would be the first item?
3) Talking of birthdays, tonight we’re attending a 40th birthday party, where Gwibdaith Hen Fran are playing. What would your perfect shindig involve?
4) Birthdays have featured prominently in the last two weeks and I decided to make rather than buy gifts. If you were to make anyone a gift, or to give a favour as a gift, what would it be?
5) Make up your own birthday related question and answer it…