Penblwydd hapus Catrin!

Penblwydd hapus @CatrinLliarJones , and @Novem too :cocktail:

5 Likes

Woweeeeeeee!!! Diolch yn fawr iawn to everyone for your warm wishes! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading through them all.

I’ve had a lovely day, which included lunch out in Caernarfon with Aran, a long walk with the dog, takeaway for supper with the kids, a movie and a glass or two of bubbly.

I also feel totally honoured to be sharing my birthday with Milla… though only one of us is now officially in their late forties… :laughing:

6 Likes

Penblydd hapus, Catrin. Hoping it went well.

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus i ti Catrin!

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn to you all once more. I am touched by all your messages. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Penblwydd hapus i chi, Catrin a Novem.:slight_smile::star::gift:

4 Likes

A very belated penblwydd hapus @CatrinLliarJones - sorry I only get to log on so infrequently, and hope the virtual and real Prosecco made up for it!

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus yn hwyr i chi @CatrinLliarJones! In our family we celebrate our birthday week, so I hope the Prosecco is still flowing!

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus Catrin—‘18 plus 18 years’ experience’ is it? Sounds perfect :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

DIOLCH! :slight_smile: Unfortunately it’s 18 plus 28 years experience… but hey, who’s counting… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This late 40s business is a bit dodgy if you ask me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

A belated best wishes. The late sixties are a lot dodgier…

2 Likes

Penblwydd Hapus Catrin. And many more of them!!! x

2 Likes

Penblwydd Hapus Iawn, Catrin. They say age is a state of mind - so never mind. :smile:
If it’s any comfort, your age is now a prime number. Do you feel in your prime? :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh, you sneaky lot, you beat me to it! :joy:

Here’s what I wanted to say:

It’s Catrin’s birthday - a young and energetic 47, as she proved by dancing the night away at a friend’s 40th last night.

Catrin is a modest, ‘oh I didn’t do much’ kind of person - so she doesn’t tend to be front-and-centre in SSiW stuff (apart from her terrific ‘word of the day’ recordings).

And yet it was Catrin who said ‘Yes - this is the right idea - this is what you’re meant to be doing’ when I first told her I had an idea for a course.

It was Catrin who gave me the confidence to give it a go, knowing I had a first language speaker to record the Welsh.

It was Catrin who said it was okay for me NOT to go and get a proper job when things were tough (and we were homeless).

It’s been Catrin who’s slept in with the kids when neither of them was sleeping through the night, so that I would have a clear enough head to work through the day.

It’s just always been Catrin for me…:heart:

So I would truly, deeply, LOVE to see you lot giving her a big, SSiW ‘Penblwydd hapus’ shout-out… :slight_smile: :heart:

11 Likes

Penblwydd hapus, Catrin! :smile: :grin: :heart:

3 Likes

Tanti auguri, Catrin! Penblwydd hapus! :birthday: :slightly_smiling_face:
Oh and thanks for keeping Aran on the right track :wink: so we can now all enjoy the course! :smile:

4 Likes

These are beautiful words!

Your’s and Catrin’s messages about each other on the forum are so heartwarming and a real inspiration.

Penblwydd Hapus Catrin! Dw i’n gobeithio y gei di ddiwrnod perffaith, ac mae’r teulu yn sbwylio ti!

3 Likes

Penblwydd Hapus, Catrin! :birthday: :balloon: :wine_glass: :tada: :star: :slight_smile:

I hope you have a wonderful day, and an upcoming year filled with family, friends, joy, and blessings!

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus, Catrin. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Penblwydd hapus iawn Catrin! I hope you are having an amazing day xx

2 Likes