Party-going Twitterati! In here! [+ you party lot on the telly!]

I was trying to see something on S4C and that’s when the BBC thing interrupted and said I should create a BBC account!

E2A: I just tried (three times) to subscribe to S4C through their International website, but that didn’t seem to work, either.

Well, I don’t really know…it had worked for me when I did it. But maybe the reason why Tatjana could not find the page now is that it’s not supposed to be used any more. Did you try this page as well?
https://www.s4c.cymru/clic/MyS4C/SignUp

Diolch @aliC

1 Like

I hadn’t but found it later. And also found out that my email was a bit broken so I wasn’t getting things like confirmations. Better now, but still haven’t been able to see the Heno episode. Will try again now.

E2A - and, again, it tells me that something doesn’t work and to “try again later.” >sigh<

Well, in the meantime I had asked S4C support if the worldwide section would stay after June 10th - and it does - and what to do if there is a problem with registration process, and they suggested to contact them for assistance.
(I can tell they’re very efficient and helpful. On Facebook they answer super fast, if you don’t have an account there I know you can contact them also via mail and maybe Twitter).

2 Likes