Paid a deud

Polling station I believe is gorsaf pleidlesio excuse the spelling, it translates as voting station, my local voting station does not have bilingual clerks

Phil

That must be on the edge of legality, I wonder how they manage in Belgium with their multi-language obligations? With it being, in Wales, solely a European election you would have thought both of our legal tongues would have to be equally represented.

Phillip - Immigrants who take the Life In the UK test in Wales are tested on some Welsh things, I think about 25% of my test was specifically about Wales.

Stuart: In Flanders everything is unilingual in Flemish, in Wallonia everything is only in French and in Brussels it’s both Flemish and French. I don’t know how they do it in the German speaking part. Probably both French and German. In the Flemish border around Brussels it’s a ‘bit’ more complicated, as the majority there speaks French, but technically speaking it’s the Flemish region, so it ‘should’ be all in Flemish and the French speaking people have to specifically ask to receive their official correspondence in French. Anyway, there’s always trouble in that region…