Opinon on S4C programmes

I had a flyer through my door about Media Panel Wales (who undertake market research for S4C), so I signed up to it and have completed my first questionnaire. See http://mediapanel.wales for more details.

I just wanted to say here that if anyone else fancied giving their opinion on a regular basis (!) if you sign up via me we can both get extra rewards after we’ve completed 5 questionnaires. (I’ve allocated my rewards to go to AgeCymru.) If you fancy it, PM me with your real name and your email address.

I hope it’s OK to share this here. I wouldn’t usually get involved in this sort of thing, but I’m keen to do anything to support S4C.

2 Likes

Is it limited just to viewers in the UK? If not, then I’d be up for it. I too would like to do what I can to help ensure the continued success of S4C.

1 Like

That’s a good question, Jason - I’ve no idea. Does it say anywhere on the website?

“Media Panel Wales”

I would imagine that there’s a clue in the name. :wink:

Yes, there’s definitely a clue in the name there @robbruce! After reading the fine print on the website, I found that it does say you must live in Wales to participate.

2 Likes