Online Bootcamp - Bernard H's 10 day challenge

Whilst with a group of learners and tutors I played Listening 3 file to them - nobody including the tutors got more than a few words. Whilst having listened to it a few times now I can pick out a lot of the words - and know what the sentence means! So it is definitely working. I re-started my Desuggestopeadia class, on Monday, which is fairly advanced (year 4-6) in so far as we get no Saesneg and words even the Tutor struggles to translate, and yes he is a native speaker! Friday I also re-start the traditional class Year 4, so I will get more chance to use the conversational Welsh from this bootcamp. I just have to figure out how to work in those long sentences. I am also finding the Day 8 challenge useful spending 10 mins most days trying to think in welsh, although when English comes into my mind I try and translate it in my head or find a way of saying the same thing using welsh I know.

Whilst with a group of learners and tutors I played Listening 3 file to them - nobody including the tutors got more than a few words. Whilst having listened to it a few times now I can pick out a lot of the words - and know what the sentence means! So it is definitely working.

That is a hugely valuable piece of personal discovery there - knowing that it works will help you carry on listening to it (and the later ones) - in fact, no harm in you listening the second file as well (the first accelerated one) - it’s all valuable extra input for your brain…:smile: