On Facebook? Want to learn Welsh more quickly?

It’s a very interesting group and an amazing idea. I personally prefer to learn languages in a more traditional, slow way, but, as a language teacher, I follow the group with much interest:)

1 Like

When we have Cornish through the medium of Russian available, I might only let you have it if you agree to do an intensive test…:wink:

2 Likes

Ok, it’s a deal! (I’m probably not trying to do the intensive Welsh days just because I like the process too much - watching videos, learning words in small portions) I would be much braver with a new language!

1 Like

We can have a race when we’ve got enough Cornish ready - or maybe that’s not very fair, too like Welsh - Manx, perhaps?! :sunny:

1 Like

Irish?.. This would be my only opportunity to actually learn the language!

1 Like

It’s a deal… :sunny:

1 Like

This “deal” of you two @stella and @aran I just have to follow. I’m curious how Stella would go through this but I have no doubt it’ll be a heck of a good journey. You will do it just fine, Stella, you’ll see. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Tatjana! Do you want to try it with me?:slight_smile:

Thanks, but if I’ll manage to finish at least a bit fluent in Cymraeg I’d be super happy.

As much passionate as I was now everything else is at the stand position and to be honest even with learning Cymraeg I’m a bit lazy these days. Will have to get myself into that so much needed mommentum again …

Let’s say snow is guilty for everything. - hehe :slight_smile: