[Now fully booked] next northern Bootcamp - 2017 - dates, waiting list

We really should have done those already - just that our whole nice organised recording set-up is a distant memory - but we are getting slowly to grips with new-home-ness, so very early in the new year is a strong possibility…:slight_smile:

[Not least because I’m starting recording L3 northern tomorrow or Monday, so that will force me to get the set-up into a reliable working order…]

4 Likes

Just about 5 hours to go - amazingly, I haven’t forgotten (thanks, Tatjana!)…:wink:

1 Like

Oh how I wish I could come to this one. But we’ll be coming to Wales less than three weeks later, and I just can’t see flying over twice. PLEASE do it again next year (2018) and I will do my best to sign up. I could REALLY use the boost at this point!

2 Likes

Depends as always on the hunger for it - we always have a moment of ‘do people really want it this year?’ when we open the booking (which usually disappears in a few minutes) - but if we ever do find out that we’ve provided enough to calm the storm, we probably would take a breather…:wink:

But there’s always Tresaith as well, of course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The suspense is getting to me! What are the chances of being distracted by a child-induced crisis at exactly 9pm?? :fearful:

1 Like

Quit high I expect! I’m worrying about whether I can be away from the dog for a week.

1 Like

I am currently looking around wondering which webcams you’re using to see my family life…:wink:

But despite ongoing child-induced crises, there remains a fighting chance that I’ll have the link ready in the next 3 minutes…!

2 Likes

I’m talking about me!!

2 Likes

It’s nice to think we’re not the only ones…:wink:

2 Likes

So, ladies and gentlemen…

The booking link for this year’s northern bootcamp is now live:

https://v1.bookwhen.com/he4qc/201704210000/cae

I’m posting this in here, counting to ten, rolling my eyes at two grumpy children refusing to go to sleep, and then heading off to post the link to this thread on Facebook as well (I always think active forum users deserve a decent head start).

Pob lwc!

2 Likes

Four minutes later, five places gone already!

Yikes! And I was a couple of minutes late posting it, too (by my watch, at any rate!)…

Right, off to Facebook now - hope no forum users are having any connectivity issues…

1 Like

By the way @aran, on that link, the “contact” tab at the left still gives an address in Mynytho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, @philipnewton, how about a spontaneous undertaking to complete level 1 by Easter?!

2 Likes

That would be quite an adventure!

And probably doable in terms of getting through Level 1 - but I’m not sure whether it would work in terms of time and money this year I’m afraid!

I’m sure it would be a very special experience!

1 Like

Ooh, good catch, thank you!

1 Like

Are you going, @netmouse?

1 Like

I had some (a lot) of trouble with paypal… How can I make absolutely sure it worked? :smiley:

She certainly is!

And with just a couple of places left, it’s been a little bit less frantic than on previous years, but we have a fascinating new collection of people - so far only one previous northern bootcamper, which is going to be a really interesting change of gear.

@novem - I think it hasn’t, quite, yet - but don’t worry, we’ll hold the place as successfully booked, and we can sort out the payment next week… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes