Next Norfolk Meet up

Croeso cynnes… Our next Norfolk Meet up is scheduled for Thursday night the 26th February 2015 at 7.30pm in the King’s Head, East Dereham. Llawero Gymraeg, llawer o hwyl !

1 Like

Hope you had a good turnout! When will the next one be - 26th March? :smile:

hi Dee, thanks for messsaging me, the meeting is on the 23rd April 2015 at the Kings Head , East Dereham , Norfolk from 7.30 pm onwards. I meant to post it on the forum and have forgotten how to post. Hope to do something about starting a group in Cambridge too… been thinking about it but now its being discussed on the forum it may start up)
Hope you are keeping well and look forward to seeing you during bootcamp or the eisteddfod this year

cofion cynnes

John

2 Likes

Hi John (@maynard ),

Good to see you at the Eisteddfod! Do you have a meetup date for August? Or will it be September now?

Diolch,
Dee

Hi Dee, the next meet up will be this Thursday 20th August 7.30pm at the KingsHead. I’m off to Cambridge meet up tonight for the welsh meet up. Im not sure if there will be anyone turn up tonight as my regular 5 contacts are either in wales or working… GET ON YOUR BIKE to Cambridge every one lol

oh ye of little faith…just heard … theres going to be two coming hopefully HIROES i’r Iaith Gymraeg yn Nghaergrawnt YIPEE

2 Likes