Next Dorridge Meetup 2015: Monday 11th May

S’mae pawb?

Everyone is welcome to join us at the first Dorridge SSiW meetup of 2015 on Monday12th January. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from about 7:30pm. Its time to fulfill that New Year’s Resolution to really push on with your Welsh - and meetups are a great way of using your Welsh in a relaxed friendly setting.

Look out for Dylan y Ddraig Goch!

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

2 Likes

A gentle bump as this is a new day for our Dorridge meetups…

1 Like

S’mae pawb?

Everyone is welcome to join us at the Dorridge SSiW meetup on Monday9th February. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from about 7:30pm. After a fantastic turnout in Solihull last month, I am looking forward to a lively meeting! Whatever your level, meetups are a great way to practice your Welsh in a relaxed and friendly setting, so why not come along for the first time - or after an extended break?

Look out for Dylan y Ddraig Goch!

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

1 Like

S’mae pawb?

Everyone is welcome to join us at the Dorridge SSiW meetup on Monday 9th March. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from about 7:30pm. Look out for Dylan y Ddraig Goch on the table!

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb?

Everyone is welcome to join us at the Dorridge SSiW meetup on Monday 11th May. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from about 7:30pm. Look out for Dylan y Ddraig Goch on the table!

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

1 Like