Milton Keynes Cylch Siarad and Group in Llandeilo?

Hi everyone,
Those of you who have attended this group will know that I have co-ordinated it since the start some 6 years ago. However, as I am moving back to Wales next week my colleague will monitor any posts. The contact for the foreseeable future will be AnnCarolynJones. The group continue to meet at 6pm on the first Thursday of every month at Ye Olde Swan in Woughton-on-the-Green, Milton Keynes. @ Dee, please can you amend the contact details in the weekly newsletter? I’m looking forward to putting my Welsh into practice and am hoping to join a Welsh learners group in Llandeilo. If anyone has any further details/contacts
perhaps you’d be kind enough to let me know. Hwyl fawr! Jan

1 Like

Shwmae Jan. There is a Welsh conversation group which meets on alternate Friday mornings in Llandeilo, next meeting on March 8th. It’s not an SSIW group but is led by an experienced and helpful tutor. At the moment it meets in a coffee shop.

1 Like

Shwmae Margaret,
Diolch yn fawr am dy ateb! I will make an effort to find them on the 8th! I wonder which coffee shop it is! If anyone else knows, perhaps you’d be kind enough to let me know. Otherwise I will trawl through the half dozen shops in the town and hopefully get lucky!
Hwyl fawr, Jan

1 Like

139, Rhosmaen, upstairs. If there’s any change I’ll let you know. 10 til 12

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn, Margaret, That’s really helpful. I think I know the cafe!
Cofion cynnes
Jan