Meet up for conversation practice Canton, Cardiff area?

I am free tomorrow - my train arrives at 3:00 pm, so any time after that would be fine for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Flynn, do you think you could make it to either of these? :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be free all day!

Gwych! Wellā€¦Iā€™d like to drop off my stuff when I get off the train - Iā€™m really not keen on carrying a suitcase around! Soā€¦maybe 4:30/5:00? And I have no clue about a venue!

I could possibly do Wednesday (30th right?). I have work until 1pm, but could catch the train down afterwards sometime, would be great to meet up before you go, find out how bootcamp and the Eisteddfod was :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! Yes, Wednesday is the 30th. I have no idea where to meet thoughā€¦anyone have any suggestions? :slight_smile:

5pm sounds good for me. Where to are you staying? Iā€™m thinking Y Mochyn Du, but can go somewhere nearer to where you are staying if easier for you?

Iā€™m about 10 minutes away from Y Mochyn Du, so thatā€™s perfect for me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok then. 5pm at Y Mochyn Du tomorrow it is! Not sure how busy it will be though as itā€™s the Pride Cymru Big Weekend. City is expected to be busy!

1 Like

Great, see you then! :slight_smile:

@Y_Ddraig_Las, this is the meet up on Wednesday. Hope you can make it! :slight_smile:

Cool, I can go there straight from work but wonā€™t get there until just before 6pm.

No problem, just turn up when you can. :slight_smile:

Hiya! Just to check where are we meeting Weds> Is it Mochyn du? Got to admit to feeling nervous as I am still very much beginner so go easy on me :slight_smile:

I can be there around 5.30. Who shall I look for?

1 Like

Y Mochyn Du works for me if it works for everyone else! 5:30 sounds great too. Iā€™ll stand out the front and wait for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! See you then :slight_smile: x

2 Likes

Ooh Iā€™ll try make it too, havenā€™t met many SSiW pobl in real life :blush:

4 Likes

Hello - hoping to come along for a bit, have an appointment later on but need to double check the time
Tom

1 Like

It was lovely to see you all tonight! Iā€™m so glad to have had one more chance to see some of you before I leave. Thank you all for coming! :slight_smile:

4 Likes