Life after Level 2 (New)

Indeed but it was @Nicky --)

2 Likes

Happy to take a 50/50 split on that - thereā€™s no way anyone gets through those sessions without a lot of blood, sweat and tearsā€¦:wink:

Thanks, Pete2. I find the SSiW forum threads a little confusing. It would be nice if replies to a particular comment showed up under the comment, instead of everything just falling to the bottom. I think this is the first time Iā€™ve actually replied to the wrong person, but Iā€™m actually surprised it hasnā€™t happened more often. :worried:

@aran there was surprisingly little bloodā€¦ :slight_smile:

Seriously though, such a good programme. In the space of roughly 5/6 weeks this household (me and my wife) have gone from 100% English to about 70% Welsh/ 30% English speaking. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Amazing. Da iawn i chi. Thats briiant!

3 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau! Da iawn!

Thatā€™s really impressive! Keep it up :thumbsup:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau! Thatā€™s totally amazing! I enjoyed the first video, need to go watch the second one next!

1 Like

That takes gigantic commitment - and where thereā€™s commitment as gigantic as that, nothing can stand between you and absolute natural everyday fluency. Canā€™t wait to watch your next few months!

3 Likes

It brings a warm smile to my face.

2 Likes

@AnnaC there are 4 now. Iā€™m hoping to do one every, or roughly every Friday so fill your boots :slight_smile:

3 Likes