Level 3 Challenge Learn Poem Recite and share

Well this weeks challenge pushed my boundaries, but I’ve done it :slight_smile:
I laughed like a fool lol

Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXyB-c1PUUc&feature=youtu.be

4 Likes

Very brave and well done. I’m still trying to learn a song. Calon Lan. Whether I sing it to anyone is another matter.

4 Likes

Thanks Ken. Good choice with Calon Lan lovely song. Come to sesiwn Canu on Welsh Speaking Practice one Thursday evening, and we can all sing it together :slight_smile: It’s one we’ve done before so we kinda know it.

2 Likes

I liked that even though I can’t understand it. You should enter the online eisteddfodd.

1 Like

Thanks Jen. There’s a translation here but I’m not sure how accurate it is: https://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2018/dec/31/poem-of-the-week-lavernock-by-saunders-lewis
I tried to put it on the YT description but it wouldn’t allow it.

1 Like

I’m still building up my Slack courage but I’ll take a look next Thursday

2 Likes

Dive in Ken, feel the fear and do it anyway!!
I was nervous too, completely natural, but there’s no pressure.
Hope to see you there soon.
I’m away next week so I can’t join in but week after I’ll be there :slight_smile:

I’m very nervous too. So far I’ve been too busy or others have been. But we’ll get there

1 Like

Happy to have a few minutes chat to get you started if you fancy it one day. Nothing too strenuous, but it may help break the ice for you? Let me know Jen & Ken. It really does make a difference to chat with others. So happy to help

1 Like

Thanks Carin. That would help a lot.

1 Like

I’ve scheduled a group hangout for 2.30pm on Sunday if you’re interested in joining @ken @jen. The link will be on WSP about 2pm. All levels wecome to join in.

Thanks for letting me know sadly I’m working which is usually the case on the weekends.

I should be able to do that. I still don’t know what it is exactly but I’ll click on the WSP link and see what happens. Ken

1 Like

Just to let you know @Ken you may have to open the link in Chrome browser. For some reason it doens’t always like other browsers.

After all this planning I’m not able to join in this time. Huh!

1 Like

Life gets in the way sometimes. Hope you can join us next time