Level 3, advanced content, subscription

Hello everybody!

I’ve just finished my 6 month structured course and would like to go on to Level 3 from here with the GBP 100 per year subscription. I have a few questions, tho. Would be great if somebody could help me :slight_smile:

Is Level 3 like Levels 1 and 2 when it comes to weekly emails and additional challenges? Also, is it still okay if I participate in the same old 6/6 hangouts?

When I’m done with Level 3 (will take me longer than 3 months in my current situation, I suppose, but less than 12), do I automatically get access to the Advanced Content with the same subscription?

Thank you in advance!
Irina

1 Like

Well done on finishing your 6 month course. You will enjoy level 3 as it fills in all the gaps. I’m afraid I have no answer as not done the same course as you so just commenting to wish you luck and tag @aran who can answer your questions. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Irina! Yes, yes and yes! :slight_smile: In L3 you will still get a weekly email with a challenge and other tasks to do, you can participate in hangouts and have the Advanced Content too! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is actually really useful for me too. I’ve seen mentions of level 3 around but I’ve never been able to find any information about it, so it’s helpful to hear that it continues in a similar way.

3 Likes

Yup, yup, and yup :slight_smile: But you also get access to the advanced content as soon as you start Level 3… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Cetra and @aran!

Off to click that button. I remember the change of gear between levels 1 and 2 so I figure I’ve got to brace myself now :smiley:

1 Like

I think it’s a bit less with L3… :crossed_fingers::wink:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @Irina!
Unless it’s changed - which it may have - you can do level 3 with or without the emails; go for the Deep End if you want the emails too ( of course you do :slight_smile: ). And enjoy…

4 Likes

Do have a look at channel #1 on the 6/6 Slack. Tuesday is the day of the week when learners at Level 2 and beyond are welcome to participate in group video sessions. This change has been done to allow a wonderful influx of people new to the SSiW structured courses to benefit. Thank goodness for group video sessions and events on WSP, eh? And, of course, the great facility of direct messaging and calling… Speak to you soon, Irina, llongyfarchiadu!

1 Like

Oh, I must have missed it! Thank you!

I finished Level 2 last week and really missed my email on Monday morning with new challenges. I definitely want to keep learning, but I have a couple of questions.

I’m not quite sure what’s the difference between Level 3 and the Deep End. I always did my learning but I wasn’t very good at doing all my speaking practice in Level 2, for a variety of reasons. Are the additional challenges in Deep End along similar lines to the speaking practice in Level 2?

Also, I paid the annual subscription when I started Level 1 in January and I’ve been learning for 6 months. Do I have to pay again for Level 3 or Deep End, or can I carry on under the existing subscription? I’d be grateful for some advice so I can get started again! Diolch yn fawr.

Hi @rhian-pb Level 3 and the Deep End are the same thing. If you sign up for Level 3 you will get emails just like you did for level 2 with extra tasks. You can carry on with the subscription you have too, no need to change anything there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! That’s excellent news. I’m signing up now.

1 Like

Hurray! And enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t work out how to do it. The only page I can find for the Deep End tries to make me pay again. I’d appreciate anyone’s help with that so I can get started again.

1 Like

Hi @rhian-pb

I would probably send a quick email to admin@saysomethingin.com saying what you are trying to do - I’m sure they will sort it out for you.

Rich :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s the answer. Thank you Rich.

1 Like