Level 2 challenge 4 - the "do 10 challenges in a single day"

Da Iawn! I am working my way through level 2 again (at a more sedate pace of 1 or 2 challenges a day). The phrase ‘like it was yesterday’ resolutely refused to lodge itself in my brain this week, but this morning, as I was having a cup of tea, it suddenly bubbled up in my mind - very interesting! Let us know how you find your recall in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s a funny old thing the sudden awakening of a word or phase. I was walking downstairs a couple of days ago when cyflawni suddenly popped up from nowhere, hmmm… brain working in unexpected ways!
I’ll have a bit of a review I think after the rest of the day off today!

3 Likes

All massively impressive to be honest.

I reckon.the first six lessons of level 3 are achievable before mini bwtcamp.

Felly, dwi’n disgwyl y byddi di’n gorffen popeth cyn Nos Wener a bod ti’n barod i chwarae scrabble. Dyna lleiaf y dylet ti gynnig gwneud :slight_smile:

(So, I expect that you’ll finish everything before Friday and you’re ready to play scrabble. That’s the least you should offer to do).

2 Likes

Maybe so, but I’ve quite a bit to consolidate first! I tried to take the afternoon off from learning Welsh, but it just wasn’t to be! Started level 3, but still don’t really quite know what level 2 was about!

@aran, so this is the painting that I worked on from start to finish (start to finish of doing level 2 and also of the picture!) why DM’s? no idea, but the painting was easier for me to do than the Welsh!
Much easier for me to learn when I’m busy doing something else, time to choose my painting for level 3 soon then!

5 Likes

You’ll find plenty of consolidation material in level 3 and of course next weekend.

The welsh only rule starts 30 mins after the last arrival :slight_smile:

1 Like

Catrin would have to move pretty sharpish to stop me buying those if I saw them in a shop…:wink:

3 Likes

Well, on reviewing level 2 some days later it’s remarkable how much can be remembered. (some years ago that would be considered some form of witchcraft and a suitable pond would need to be found for the ducking!)
And I’m sure that up and down the valley people now know what a real handful my children are (yes, that was used in the wild this week) and how lively they are, but hey, that’s children for you!

5 Likes

Children? You don’t look old enough!

2 Likes

Oh I wish! Still the children are getting used to me saying “mae’r tacsi yn aros” in a sarcastic tone of voice!

1 Like