Latest post by XYZ

Maybe everybody knows this already, but I only just spotted today or so, that hovering over the thread title eventually brings up the complete title if the latter is not normally shown (because it doesn’t fit the space available).
(it brings it up in small, but still legible text on a white-ish background).

Quite useful if the incomplete visible title text isn’t quite enough, but you don’t actually want to click on it just yet.

1 Like

I didn’t know that, Mike - diolch for pointing it out :slight_smile: I believe it’s called a tooltip. Some forums bring the first couple of lines of the post up in a tooltip, which I find really useful so I usually let my pointer hover over titles to check that function but must have forgotten to do it here.

HelenLindsay - posted 22 days ago - “Since the new forum works so well on my phone, I am now constantly logged in! I look at the forum more often than my twitter account or the news. Is that a problem? Yes, I am not getting anything else done!”

Snap! Well to an extent. I find it so much easier now that I can just pop in and out easily to have a quick browse or post, but am getting more done as it’s so quick and easy… :wink:

Fi hefyd. I’m not looking for story leads as often as I should on Twitter now :slight_smile: