Just joined

Just joined SaySomethinginSpanish via App and can’t seem to download anything to practice.
I also clicked on App purchase but not sure if I’ve paid.
Any advice help appreciated

Sorry for the hiccuping - I’m tagging @lewie in here, who should be able to help (and also @kinetic for general tech support)… :slight_smile:

Thanks much appreciated
If it’s as good as the welsh course I will be more than happy .

1 Like

Hi update
I’ve managed to join pay and can go into site and done lesson1.
When I try using the App on iPad or iPhone when I go to play download lesson it will not let me,that seems to be where the issue is.

1 Like

Hola Windsor,

I can see that your payment has come through and great that you’ve been able to get into the course and do Week 1! I hope you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Have you installed the Kajabi app on your iPad or iPhone? I have it on my Android phone and it works well there, but @lewie is our iOS expert, so he’ll be able to help you out there.

We’ll be in touch to set up your tutoring sessions soon.

Deborah

2 Likes

Hi
Thanks for the reply ,good news the course is now working on App,which makes life easier.
muchas gracias por su ayuda

2 Likes

Day one Learning Spanish was hard, I think I was expecting to fly along like the welsh course.
So I stopped and just when I had time went through the vocabulary for session one to familiarise myself with the words.
I have gone through the 30 minutes this morning and got to 15 minutes before my mind went blank and this evening I got to 23 minutes so it is getting easier .
Any tips

1 Like

Just to relax, say any Spanish that you can in the gaps and listen to what comes back. It can help to softly echo the Spanish with the second speaker as well. You may find the Welsh interfering for a little while with the English prompts being familiar, but that will get easier as well.

1 Like

Relaxation is absolutely key. If you stress you produce hormones that impair learning. It’s ok to make mistakes. It’s one not to be able to catch up at first. It’s all part of the learning process. Trust me. Don’t put pressure on yourself and it is vital that you relax and enjoy the process. Don’t be scared to use the pause button. Communication is not a race. My first Spanish teacher told me that the late great Michel Thomas. RIP.

2 Likes