Just gotta throw it out there

After finishing what was available on the new level 2 (southern), I went back to start course 2 to keep myself busy with new stuff. After a hard slog through that, I’m now finding course 3 much more enjoyable :smile:

3 Likes

Oh no you haven’t…:wink:

But interesting and good to hear that Course 3 improves upon acquaintance (and a very good sign that you’ve largely finished the learning process now)… :sunny:

Yup … L2/C15 just out … will be in store for me tomorrow. (I’ve kind of finished active learning (what means lessons) for today … all the rest is go with the flow … :slight_smile:

Hmmm … I wonder how it would now work for me. I’ve haerd and being explained much more shortenings stuff these days thanks to patient @margaretnock who has spoken them a lot and aplying them to me sometimes when I just wanted to go plain (like wnes i (my preferred obviously) and similar). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I look forward to getting around to going back to the new stuff and getting into it.

1 Like

Sitting on the couch with Oscar, playing a learning app from the Welsh Government and he has come out with his first Gwych! Haha

3 Likes