Just finished lesson 25 of course three

Oh, dear, that speech at the end had me blinking back tears. Dw i’n falch iawn i gwpla a mor drist hefyd. I’ll have to go back over the course two vocab units prior to bootcamp and probably through the last five lessons again. Then start the new course one. But…I do hope you have more in store for us in the future. SSiW audio lessons have become such a regular pattern of my life. I will be bereft without them.

Diolch am waelod of nghalon i!

Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn am gwpla’r cwrs Elizabeth! :smiley: And just in time for bootcamp too!
Being only 11 lessons away from the finish line myself, I am finding these lessons more challenging than the first 2 courses, having to take more time on them, but knowing I’m not far away now is giving me plenty of encouragement to push forward.
The new course will, initially, show you just how much Welsh you already know, while teaching you some new words and patterns, some different ways to use what you know, and elements of all 3 courses early on into the course, so it will be a lot like revision, or a practice lesson. I’ve been following these alongside Course 3 as Iestyn and Cat introduce them, and find them a huge help. You will enjoy them too I’m sure!

Unwaith eto, da iawn ti am cwblhau’r cwrs, a phob lwc gyda bootcamp ac her dyfodol!
Seren!

Llongyfarchiadau Elizabeth! Great achievement. Pob lwc with bootcamp. Da iawn ti! :slight_smile:

Diolch! I have found the third course more challenging too. Especially towards end, there seem to be so many words starting with g that mean similar things and in some instances could be interchangeable. Sigh. I’m looking forward to using and hearing the patterns at boot camp. :slight_smile:

Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn iawn! :star:

Have you started the new Level 1? Don’t be mislead - apart from the first few sessions, it shouldn’t be tediously easy for you. I’d imagine you’ll be finding it entertainingly tricky by about the middle of Level 1, which means you’ll have that and Levels 2 and 3 to enjoy before you’re even close to running out of an SSiW fix…:wink: