Informal ‪#‎Welsh‬ sessions starting *TOMORROW* night in the Thomas Arms Hotel, Llanelli!

Menter Cwm Gwendraeth will be holding Informal ‪#‎Welsh‬ sessions starting TOMORROW (29/03/2016) night in the Thomas Arms Hotel, Llanelli! 18:30-19:30. Please see the link for more information.

Sesiynau ‪#‎Cymraeg‬ anffurfiol yn dechrau NOS FORY yng Ngwesty’r Thomas Arms, Llanelli! Pwy sy’n ymuno â ni i ddysgu dros ddiod?!

1 Like

Sorry, the date should read 29/02/16! :smile:

Is this going to be every Monday night Cara? The email will come out too late for people to make it tomorrow night, but perhaps next week :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’ve just heard from Menter Cwm Gwendraeth that it will be for 5 weeks, so first night tomorrow night, then 4 more weeks. Don’t miss it if you’re in the area!

2 Likes

Diolch, Dee. Hope there is a good turnout. :+1:

1 Like

Just bumping this up - it’s TONIGHT folks!

1 Like

Only just seen this on an email. I am a course 2 learner and am going to Carmarthen fortnightly at present but live in Llanelli. I can’t make it next Monday, 7th but can I come along on 14th? Regards Gareth Edwards

1 Like

Shwmae Gareth,

I went along to the first class yesterday. The atmosphere was very relaxed and Siân Jones from Menter Iaith Cwm Gwendraeth was lovely and explained things very well. The class is for complete beginners. We went through the alphabet and greetings. The course is running for another four weeks, so pop along. The more the merrier.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Llanelli, there is plenty of parking available within a short walking distance and it is free after six :smile:

2 Likes

How is this going? Did anyone else make it to the session last night?