I would like your help with my survey

I did the same and marked 1 if I meant “don’t know/didn’t use”.
Also I have never used a phone or tablet so I chose “other” as my second choice and wrote in “nothing”. Hope this is OK.
Sue

1 Like

Hi Alan,
You should be able to move your choices in the required order with your mouse or finger

I just did it. Didn’t take me anywhere near the 30 minutes it said it might, which was a nice surprise.

2 Likes

Of course!

Thank you!

OK.
I was put off because there were no numbers beside the options. Also there was no provision for selecting just one or two.

1 Like

Done! Best of luck with your dissertation! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Margaret! I’ll need it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done
Good luck

1 Like

Thank you so much Jenny. Just looking at the interim results now, and I am getting some fascinating insights!

1 Like

By the way, it would be very interesting to see the results (when it’s finished, and you’re relaxed after the dissertation) if you can share them!

2 Likes

That will be a pleasure Gisella

2 Likes

Wow! A huge thank you to all of you who have taken the time to respond to my survey. On the advice of my supervisor, and after having received 200 responses (I had expected a little more than half of that number), I have decided to stop collecting data in order to give myself enough time to analyse what you’ve all said and to somehow make that into a coherent narrative about SSiW and (in the words of Bonnie Norton) the “imaginary community” of the forum.
I’ll keep you posted about how I fare…
Louis

4 Likes