Growth Club problem?

Is there a problem with Growth Club at the moment? I don’t seem to be able to find any after Number 55. No problem if you are busy though Aran.

No, just a combination of busy with the intensive, then getting ready for my annual trip to lecture in Cardiff, and then ill health.

But I’ve got great plans to start work on the process of saying sorry this week… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Aran. Sorry to have bothered you. Hope you are feeling better.
Anne
Ps my post was because I really like the conversations and appreciate the effort that you and Catrin put in to produce them for us. I was concerned that technology wasn’t working on my rather out of date tablet.

1 Like

Entirely understood!.. :slight_smile:

It’s also good for me to get the occasional nudge when I start to slide…:wink:

1 Like

Annual trip to lecture in Cardiff? Can you tell us more (please)? (Just being nosy and wondering if it’s something anyone can attend)

2 Likes

They’ve been very good in the past about letting visitors sit in on it - didn’t cross my mind to ask this year, to be honest, because it’s a fairly similar ‘quick cover of what we’re doing and why we think it works’ presentation every year…!

My current understanding is that they’d like to ask me back next year, so if that happens I’ll try to remember to sing out (sorry, I realise it wasn’t very clear above, but it was last Monday, so done and dusted for this year!)…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Dim problem. Hope it went well. Always on the look out for Welsh related things to do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve understood just as you say … all done for this year … :slight_smile:

1 Like