Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Here’s my question for challenge 18. Did you have a good time on the weekend and Friday night!?

1 Like

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau everyone on some great questions! You now have your RED badges!

@lynnyloop
@andrew-copson
@sebastian-cavendish
@marlies-hoecherl

1 Like

Helo o Ulm
Fay

Week 19 Question.

I’m a few weeks behind. Should have done this in Sept. Trying to catch up now.

I feel like I’ve only just got used to my red badge but here goes!

I’m completely stuck. Not with the Welsh, but with posting the recording that takes me to a green badge. I have recorded my question, played it back, and saved it. I’ve tried to copy the link,but the instruction to copy disappears quickly. I’m only working with an iPad and have no idea how to find the link once it’s been copied. And as for the clipboard, is that within the SSIW system. I tried to work it out and have abandoned it. That was was week 19.and I challenge- wise, I’m a couple of weeks further on. Can somebody please help? Thanks in advance.

Hi @CatrinLliarJones I posted my question above last week but I think it must have been missed out last Monday. I had to edit it due to poor quality of first recording. Hope it’s OK!

Question done.

Hi Ruth, I’m so sorry you’re having such difficulties. I’m afraid I work with Android so have little or no experience of working with apple devices. I’m sharing a link below just in case it’s of help to you. Otherwise please don’t worry. The recording and sharing isn’t a compulsory part of the course. You don’t have to take part in the tasks if you either don’t want to or can’t because of technical issues.

It’s possible someone else here would be able to help you with issues on apple devices. But as I said before, don’t worry, you say that you’ve completed the task anyway, so I’ll just go ahead and award you your badge. All the best.

Hi Sandy, I award the badges on Monday mornings, so I’d probably moved on to another task by the time you’d posted last week, sorry. But no worries, I’ve had a look at your link and fixed it for you, so I’ll award you your badge in this week’s batch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic efforts all of you! You now have your GREEN badges! :smiley:

@sandy-mather
@michael-34
@Fay
@thomas-jones-1
@heidi-booth
@ruth-22
@alan-jones-4
@ruth-johnson
@malcolm-williams

2 Likes

Diolch Catrin!

Diolch @CatrinLliarJones! No need to apologise, I thought that might have been the case :smiley:

https://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/6min/19

For my red to green.