Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Well done @lisa-vickers and @natalia-2 you are now blue! :slight_smile:

Answer for Jamesā€¦
Listen to Ateb i James by elliefish on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Answer for Jen:
Listen to Ateb i Jen by elliefish on #SoundCloud

Answer for Rachel:
Listen to Ateb i Rachel by elliefish on #SoundCloud

My response!

Listen to response to question.mp3 by James Searle on #SoundCloud

Congratulations @elliefish @sandra-lewis @lovefibre @james-searle you are now blue! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Prynawn da and welcome to a new week!

Congratulations to everyone whoā€™ve recently turned their badges from GREEN to BLUE! If you want to know what thatā€™s all about, then scroll to the first message in this thread.

Good luck to everyone tackling new challenges this week!

Diolch Catrin! X

Good evening @dai-alun-hughes, please donā€™t worry about a thing, I have found your post, moved it here to the correct thread and awarded you your blue badge. Llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

Listen to Answer to Josh by Rachel on #SoundCloud

Congratulations @rachel-woollam you are now blue! :smile:

1 Like

Bore da! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Just a reminder at the beginning of a new week - to obtain your blue badge, post your SoundCloud answer recording in this thread. Further details in the very first message right up at the top. :smile:

1 Like

(Thank you for motivating me to do some work during these lazy days! :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Bore da @Irina! Just found your answer recording in the archives and moved it to this thread! Llongyfarchiadau, you are now blue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nadolig Llawen!

Bore da @Becky_Rees!

Just forund your answer recording in the archives and moved it here - Llongyfarchiadau, you are now blue! :slight_smile:

Hello,
Here is my answer to @Becky_Rees question

So, I am still confused - do I only post it here or somewhere else too?