Gloucester - Cheltenham Meetups

There is a meeting at The Bell in Shurdington (between Gloucester and Cheltenham) tonight at 7.30. All welcome.
Nic

1 Like

Hi pawb,
Nobody has turned up to the last two meetings at the Bell in Shurdington, so I have decided to suspend the meetings until the New Year and see if there is more interest then. Nadolig llawen a Blwyddyn newydd dda!
Nic

Diolch yn fawr iawn for trying to get a meetup going in this area @nic !

I’ve put a note in the newsletter and hopefully there will be a few more SSiWers in the area next year.

Pob hwyl!

Hi @nic, I’m intending to come along if they restart in the new year!

Diolch Sara. I’ll put a post on the forum early in the New Year. If anyone else is interested it would be a useful indication to know.
Nadolig llawen
Nic

There will be a meeting at The Bell in Shurdington (between Cheltenham and Gloucester) at 7.30pm on Wednesday 8th Feb (the second Wednesday of each month). I think Sara is interested and I hope that anyone else in the area will come along and have a chat: any level welcome - we usually have a mixture of early learners, advanced learners and native speakers. The postcode is GL51 4XQ and there is a car park next to the pub. They usually sell Butty Bach ale so that’s something!
Hwyl
Nic

Heia pawb,
The next meeting of the Gloucester/Cheltenham group will be at 7.30pm on Wednesday 8th March. Please note that the venue has changed because the Bell Inn has closed. The new venue is the nearby Cheese rollers Inn (GL51 4XJ). There is a carpark behind the pub. Hope to see you there. Nic