Glitches with app iPhone

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I’m new to this. Have just downloaded the latest app. When using it sometimes if I press pause it still continues playing or does pause but am unable to continue playing afterwards. I then have to double click home and dismiss the open app

@lewie is the man to help with this.

(moved it out of events into the General/Questions category)

1 Like

Simon - I have not seen this behavior, and I’m sorry that it’s tripping you up. Could you tell me a few things:

Go to the Settings app, and scroll all the way down to where the app-specific settings are, then select SaySomethinginWelsh. Scroll down again, and tell me what it says for “Version”.

What device are you running it on, and what version of iOS?

1 Like

Hi. Its version 2.6 (29) and I’m on an iPhone 6 iOS 10.1.1
Diolch

1 Like

And one more thing… when you are pressing pause - is that via tapping on the pause button on the Learn tab, or via another type of control like your earbuds or via the pause button in Control Center?

1 Like

Hi
I use the pause button on the app not using headphones or any other device with it
Diolch
Simon

1 Like

OK, darn, still haven’t narrowed it down :wink: Which leads to more questions, sorry …

Which lesson did you observe this in?
Have you tried it with other lessons, and seen the same behavior?
Does it happen consistently, or intermitently?

1 Like

No need to apologise!! It happened on lesson 1 and lesson 2 ( I haven’t got any further)

1 Like

And it happens intermittently

1 Like

Thanks very much for keeping on working through this, which will be a huge help for @lewie :star: :star2:

Simon:

I’ve identified one thing that might be the culprit, so I’d like to have you try it out - could I talk you into becoming a beta tester for the app?

1 Like

Interesting…could this be related to that issue I’m currently working on?

1 Like

Yup - or rather, I’m assuming that it’s related, but can’t be sure since it’s so far proved to be quite an elusive problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seriously! It has continued to elude me this evening. Tomorrow I’ll be eating twrci instead of trying to chase it down :turkey: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to be the beta tester. What do you want me to do?

1 Like

Just PM me an e-mail address that you receive on your phone - diolch!

1 Like