Geraint's beard! Watch! Superb!

This may well be my favourite ever Welsh ‘meme’.

Watch it, love it, share it: :sunny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdiUp4DJGNk

@Deborah-SSi - headline for the next email please!! :star2:

5 Likes

I’m sure @treymccain would agree with the advice here : :grinning:

1 Like

I find it hard not to agree myself - it’s somehow so convincing…:wink:

2 Likes

I wanted to tell any who haven’t seen Dal ati from Wrexham today that Geraint, @gruntius is on and I wanted to say to him that I am probably the last on here to find out that he’s a brilliant drummer! I don’ t know how old the clip,was. The one heading this thread seems to have gone, so it may have been the same! All I know is, if you play like that at Saith Seren, I see why the place is so popular! I dare say it gets a mention but I wanted to yell your praises to the world, so I’ll find out later!
@aran he gave SSiW a lovely advert. I could see it was an older version of the site!
No mention of Saith Seren!

4 Likes

Da iawn, Geraint. Well done :punch:

It looks like I have some explaining to do. Thanks for the praises but it’s all a lie. First of all, I deleted the video at the top of this thread a few weeks ago, my head goes through a roller coaster of ups and downs, enough said. The Dal Ati clip was from about 3 years ago I guess and what you see isn’t me at all. Firstly what you don’t see is all the failed sentences, pauses, ums and ahs … they are editing geniuses. Secondly, my drums were too loud for him to record live so he found some random sound track to dub over the top. You see, the truth is out, it was all a lie, every bit. :blush:

I was, however, on Dal Ati:Bore Da episode 28. It’s still available to watch on iPlayer for the next week I think. The first segment is from Saith Seren filmed during our Christmas party about three weeks ago.

4 Likes

He’s far too modest. Geraint is a fantastic speaker.

2 Likes

Saw that! And shocked at some of what you said! Makes one wonder at some other things seen, but I am sure they didn’t fake how great your drumming is and @Pete2 is a witness to your speaking ability!!! Bring your light out from under that bushel at once!!! :smile: :sunny:

1 Like