Free(ish) Bootcamp - after the 10th birthday party - who's coming?

I would imagine what appears to be your standard approach of following the nearest Welsh-speaking person should see you through the week in sufficiently entertaining fashion… :wink:

3 Likes

Just confirming again. I have accomodation and will only be at Bwtcamp Monday and Tuesday - so no meals out for me. Thank you.

1 Like

I have decide to accept that my current extreme insomnia is going to prevent me from coming after all.

Sorry to hear that Lynne. Take care.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I can stay until Tuesday. Would that work at all? Happy to share , my snoring will be the other persons problem!
I had taken the week off work but when I had t heard anything I assumed it wasn’t happening because of your poorly mum.

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry we got crossed wires… I can ask the accommodation people if there’s any chance it could work for not a full week… I’ll try and get that done tomorrow… :slight_smile:

that’s so kind but honestly don’t worry too much if its a problem or you don’t have time to check. I think that my brain only just started to recover by the end last time so it may be better to come to another bootcamp when things are a lot less chaotic and I can commit for a whole week. You have enough to concentrate on this week! I’m doing the whole week at the Eisteddfod in August and have just put my volunteering application in.

1 Like

I’ve just pinged them to ask, so we’ll see what they say… :slight_smile:

Llety Arall can give you a place in a shared room with 2 other female SSiWers for £105 for Sunday and Monday night - would you like me to go ahead and confirm that? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes pleasei wasn’t even sure where the boot camp people are staying. Did someone say everyone is meeting up on Sunday somewhere?

1 Like

Yup - Galeri for breakfast/brunch at 11ish Sunday morning… :slight_smile: