Finished Level 2 Six Month Course Cymraeg

I’m am exhilarated, if not slightly overwhelmed with many many mixed feelings, to report, that I have today, ticked off the last challenge of The Six Month Welsh Course. I don’t think I can add much more to what other people have said, in that it is truly an amazing course, arduous, challenging, thrilling, with such an amazing community to belong to, as an unexpected and added bonus.
Learning MY language has opened up so many cultural doors (chokes back a blub) I’ve discovered that learning Cymraeg isn’t a stand alone process, you gain so so much more, and I am so grateful for that.
I’m going to sign up for Level 3…can’t stop now!!!
Thank you to everyone at SSiW and to everyone in the Slack groups that I’ve practiced with and made friends with. Diolch yn fawr iawn…phew :slight_smile:

17 Likes

:+1::+1:Llongyfarchiadau mawr iawn for reaching the end of the Six Month Course. I hope you enjoy your further journey into the Welsh language. Pob hwyl. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well done. I’m only two weeks behind you. The exhilaration and adrenaline are building inside of me. I’m so glad to hear of someone else who feels so amazing.

3 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau anferthol! :star: :star2:

Such a huge, huge achievement… :sunny: :fireworks:

1 Like

Hmmm … what was that “phew” about? :slight_smile:

Llongyfarchiadau mawr i ti!!!

That’s actually all I can say. and Dal ati of course!

Pob lwc and now that you have your language, don’t be too shy to use it! It’s yours to keep forever!

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Phew?..I shed a few typing it out :sob: a diolch yn fawr iawn. Dw i’n hapus iawn hefyd (I’m very happy too)

3 Likes

Diolch Aran. I’m also enjoying your book at the moment, which is rousing so many emotions in me. It’s also very amusing. Well written. Diolch eto

Da iawn Ken. I know exactly how you feel and Diolch yn fawr. You can see the finishing line now…banners balloons and a marching band await. Then what? Level 3 for you too?

1 Like

Diolch Brigitte thank you for chatting to me in my early stages it helped a lot.

Huge congratulations! :clap::slightly_smiling_face:
And now even more fun ahead with level 3! :wink:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr, yes indeed, hope my brain is up to it lol

1 Like

I’ll definitely carry on to level 3. Good luck with your level 3 journey

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @carin-harris! Fantastic news, and with that much Welsh under your belt there’s no going back. You’re now a Welsh speaker!

Brilliant, Caz. That six months flew past. Dai iawn I ti :star2::star2:

1 Like

Da Iawn Caz, Rwy’n gwybod eich bod wedi gweithio’n galed iawn i ddysgu Cymraeg.
Ewch i weld eich nos Llun.

1 Like

Yay! Llongyfarchiadau i ti! :clinking_glasses::champagne:

1 Like

mae’r amser yn wedi hedfan heibio John.
The time had flown past John. Diolch

1 Like

Diolch :slight_smile: I’ve enjoyed every minute of learning.
See you Wed evening for the PT meet up

:slight_smile: Diolch