End of level 1 / catchup

Lesson 25 , the end of level 1 went fairly well (but for the longer sentences).
It was only when Aran said Something in welsh at the end that the promised deflation set in - did get any of that! I did find a welsh speaker to listen to me per next week… Also, still 4 weeks behind on lessons.
When should i start spelling/writing?

Hi @roel-1! Congratulations on getting to the end of Level 1! Don’t worry about what you didn’t get, just think about the amazing amount of Welsh you know now that you didn’t know when you started! Its a significant achievement!! :slight_smile: Not all of it goes in at once, so don’t worry about that. There’s plenty of repetition later on. I really recommend joining the postcard club to get started with reading and writing. It’s done wonders for me and it’s lots of fun too. :slight_smile: Here’s a Facebook page so you can see what we get up to: https://www.facebook.com/amhwyl/ (You don’t need to be on Facebook though). Email nia@saysomethingin.com if you’d like to join. You send one postcard per month (or as many as you like!) and you can write as little or as much as you like/can. You’ll start receiving postcards from other members to decipher. It’s fun! :slight_smile: